Respond 2014 have 5 New Year’s Resolutions
Respond 2014 have 5 New Year’s Resolutions for 2014 which we think will improve the outcomes for Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest in Ireland.
- To ensure as many people as possible are trained in CPR and AED use.
- Wherever there is an AED, there should be someone who knows how to use it
- Every child should finish school knowing how to perform CPR and use an AED.
- To link everyone equipped and trained to manage cardiac arrest with each other and with the National Ambulance Service.
- To improve survival from Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest. Let’s say 10% by end of 2014?